Tavern League Newsroom

Resourceful Information

June 24, 2020

Resourceful Information Here
Financial institutions have begun accepting SBA loan applications passed in the CARE Act. If you are planning to apply for an SBA loan you will need the following:
  • 941 Payroll Tax Forms
  • 2 Years Tax Returns
  • Organizational Documents (Articles of Incorporation) if applicable
  • Beneficial Ownership information
  • Driver's License Information of each owner of 25% or more
  • Certificate of Good Standing, applications cannot be taken unless you are in good standing
  • Collect payroll, mortgage interest, utility, and rent expense information, month-by-month, for their last fiscal year
  • "Last fiscal year," but even the specific time period for which these expenses will need to be calculated is not yet determined. Start using the last 12-months or last fiscal year.
  • Input this information into an Excel file.
  • Answers to commonly asked UC questions related to COVID-19 can be found here.
  • File your weekly claim here.
  • The DWD Handbook for claimants can be found here.
  • The Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development - Frequently Asked Questions Click Here
  • The Wisconsin Department of Health Services - COVID-19 Web Page Click Here
  • WEDC COVID-19 Resources Page Click Here
  • Internal Revenue Service: Information on Economic Impact Payments Click Here
  • For help using online services or if you are unable to go online call toll-free (844) 910-3661 between 7:35 AM and 3:30 PM on Monday thru Friday.
Employers with questions?
  • The DWD Handbook for employers can be found here
  • Employers, click here for a list of phone numbers for specific employer assistance.
We use cookies to personalize and improve your experience with our website. You may opt-out of the use of cookies. Learn more in our Privacy Policy.