Why Become a Tavern League Member
Join as a Regular Member
Any business, located in any municipality within the state of Wisconsin which is licensed to sell alcoholic beverages for either on premises consumption or for off premises consumption, shall be entitled to membership in this corporation.
To join the largest association of beer and liquor licensees in the country, click on Join Now! below. Fill out the application for membership completely. Click to the county map to find the cost of local dues. Print and mail a check with the application, or pay by credit card over this secure site. Thank you and welcome to the Tavern League of Wisconsin.
Benefits of being a Member
- Legislative support and updates on breaking legislative news that affects your business.
- Participate in the SafeRide program developed by the TLW to help eliminate drunk driving on Wisconsin’s roadways. As a Tavern League member, you may offer the SafeRide program to your patrons. Last year alone the TLW provided 92,959 rides in Wisconsin.
- *NEW You are eligible to participate in the Tavern Leagues affordable group health care plan. This is available for members, their employees and employees’ family members. - Click Here for more information.
- Participate in the efforts to raise money for local charities. Last year the TLW contributed over 13 million to over 12 thousand charities throughout Wisconsin.
- Receive a monthly newsletter that provides in-depth coverage on issues concerning our industry and stay informed on programs and events offered to you that benefit your business.
- Learn best practices to stay ahead of the market with our On Premise magazine that helps keep you sharp, growing and at the leading edge of business.
- Attend events including the Spring Conference & Fall Convention to connect with people that can take your business to the next level. Take part in our TLW Trade Shows that provide unique networking opportunities for building strong business relations to keep your business innovative.
- Receive discounts on our Certified Professional Safe Food Handler Classes. Our licensed class is approved by the Wisconsin Health and Family Services and is available year round at locations throughout the state.
- Receive discounts from Affiliate members through our Members Exclusive Benefits program.
- Save money through the TLW discounted online bartending training, workman’s comp premium rebate program, low credit card processing rates and much, much more!