Why Become a Tavern League Member
Join as a Regular Member
Any business, located in any municipality within the state of Wisconsin which is licensed to sell alcoholic beverages for either on premises consumption or for off premises consumption, shall be entitled to membership in this corporation.
To join the largest association of beer and liquor licensees in the country, click on Join Now! below. Fill out the application for membership completely. Click to the county map to find the cost of local dues. Print and mail a check with the application, or pay by credit card over this secure site. Thank you and welcome to the Tavern League of Wisconsin.
Benefits of being a Member
- Legislative support and updates on breaking legislative news that affects small businesses throughout Wisconsin
- Participate in the SafeRide program developed by the TLW to eliminate drunk driving on Wisconsin’s roadways. As a Tavern League member, you may offer the SafeRide program to your patrons.
- Receive a monthly newsletter that provides in-depth coverage on issues concerning our industry and stay informed on programs and events offered to you that benefit your business.
- Learn best practices to stay head of the market and with our On Premise Magazine that keeps you sharp, growing, and at the leading edge of business.
- Attend events including the Spring Conference & Fall Convention to connect with the people you need to know to take your business to the next level. Take part in our TLW trade shows to provide unique networking opportunities for building strong business relations and keep your business innovative.
- Receive discounts on our Certified Professional Safe Food Handlers Courses. The National Registry of Food Safety Professionals, approved by the HFS (Health and Family Services) Department, endorses our instructors and administers our courses. The TLW courses are available at several locations throughout the state.
- Participate in TLW discounted online bartending training, workman comp premium rebate program, low credit card processing rates and much, much more!